Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just lovin life...



I have been recently contemplating about how "fast" the days go by....what gets accomplished, etc. My "Cade" was giving me lots of hugs and kisses tonight(He is my "funny" child...the other night in church Pastor Mike said "Can I get an AMEN?"... Cade said rather loudly..."Hallelujah, Praise the Lord"...then he whispered to me, "I was just helping God out!" I had to laugh!). Anyway, as I touched his baby soft cheeks and lips and felt his little arms around my neck...I wanted time to stand still! But it doesn't, so I must cherish these moments. Hugs from my precious Grandmother, chats on the phone with my dear Mom, sharing dreams (and yes, kisses) with my sweet husband, sharing everyday moments with my three children(even when there is housework to be done)...the list could go on but you know what I mean, right? It is so easy to look ahead and not live in the moment! God, help me to focus on the everyday blessings and sweet moments that you give me and not take any "one" of them for granted! (OK, bloggers...I am feeling serious! ha! No, I am just loving life!)