Monday, March 31, 2008

Special guests...

Our special friends--David, Annette, Austin and Emily Marcum came for a weekend visit! We so treasured every moment! God has blessed us with "forever" friendships that originated many years ago! Nett and I talked, talked and talked(while the guys were extremely goofy! ha!).The kids played nonstop( I think they are making forever friendships, too!). Friday evening, my parents and my brother's family stopped by for coffee and dessert....Nate serenaded us with his beautiful guitar playing! (They have all loved Nett since I first brought her home from G.B.S.!) After a leisurely brunch on Saturday, we went to the IMAX and saw "Hurricane on the Bayou". It was a rather moving experience! We also shopped for Colt's gear since Austin is a big Colt's fan! We were "treated" to dinner at "On the Border"!(Thanks guys..it was delicious!) We so enjoyed our time together! We love ya'll! Thanks for coming!