Friday, April 25, 2008

"He restores my soul..." Psalm 23:3





How is your day going today? I hope that it is beautiful, calm(or exciting...whichever you prefer!) and HAPPY!I couldn't sleep last night...My heart was heavy for different people (all very special) in my life. I know so many people that are going through their own personal heartaches, tests, or even times of making decisions...all amidst the joys of life. I picked up my Bible and in the front cover, there was a list that Pastor Mike had printed out for us after we had "brainstormed" together. The topic was "Oh Lord, I thank you that you are...". Thought I would share my favorites..."Oh Lord, I thank you that you are... Loving, Kind, my Comforter, Patient, Trustworthy, Faithful, my Healer, my Provider, my Friend, a Peacemaker, my Savior, IN CONTROL!" I gave all of those on my mind to this awesome God last night...He gave me peace! Have a blessed day and a FUN weekend!