Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Field Trip and Piano Recital...

A couple of weeks ago Danny came home at lunch and we headed out for an afternoon fieldtrip to downtown Indy...We visited the State Museum and had a great time! Corey has been studying about state history and so this was very beneficial to him, but Cassie and Cade really enjoyed it also! We browsed through the museum, watched a couple of movies, had a midafternoon snack of buttery popcorn and pop from the snack stand(SO bad for my diet! ha!), and bought souveniers at the gift shop. We really had a fun family day! Then, last Saturday was Corey and Cassie's Spring Piano Recital... Corey played "Firefly Fandango" and Cass played "Something's Under My Bed".(Dressy attire was required MUCH to Corey's dismay...a suit on Sat.? Cassie on the other hand loves to get dressed up...any day of the week! Typical male and female perspectives...I guess!) Thought that I would share my pictures...
ism,recital