Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10a



As I recently noted on a girlfriend's blog site...I ALWAYS have a "list". Lists help me stay organized! I am sure that for most of us (Moms or women in particular) that like to keep our ships running smoothly....there is always an "agenda"! A house to be cleaned, a new recipe to try, a project to be done(helping with a book report or even ABC's, sorting SOMETHING, reorganizing SOMETHING...ha!), cartrips(to the dentist, the doctor, the grocery, music lessons, and/or the library),oh! and WHAT about the new exercise program????????(We want to stay healthy and fit, right?)I recently browsed through a book that I want to purchase...."Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" by Joanna Weaver. I feel the need to just "be still" and focus on God! Can anyone relate?(Please don't take this wrong! I LOVE my role in life...it is a privilege and a blessing! I just want God to be the center of my life and to keep a healthy balance in the midst of my daily responsibilities!)