Friday, March 6, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Flowers, a good book, and a cup of tea...sipped out of a china cup. (This cup belonged to Danny's dear Grandma.)

Memories....I adored holding my babies!

My teapot collection...couldn't quite fit them all into the picture, but I recently added the white lights and have really enjoyed the effect!

"Bargains" that complement my decor...bought this new little picture for only five dollars!

A new twist to my devotions...

Good smelling candles, with beautiful music in the background...

Sheets smelling of downy, good food, quality time spent with family and friends, and OF COURSE gazing into my husband's beautiful brown eyes(Sorry, girls...but it's TRUE! Gotta have a little "romance"! ~smile~). Thought that I would share a few of my favorite things!