Monday, January 26, 2009

18 Years of Wedded Bliss! :)

Today, Danny and I celebrate "18" years of marriage together! Can't believe how the years go flyin' past. I have nothing but love and respect for the man who stole my heart all those years ago....my best friend, my love~~he connects all of the dots for me! He is one of the kindest people I have ever met...I can honestly say there has never been ONE day of our marriage where he didn't try to uplift or compliment me~~or treat me with complete love and kindness. To me...that is the epitomy of Christ-likeness. We felt "young" again as we celebrated over the weekend. My parents were gracious to host a fun sleepover for the kids...SO, we dined at "Maggiano's", stayed out late and had a romantic evening together... :) NOW on to the NEXT 18 years...wonder where we will be or what God has in store for us?
18th anniversary