Wednesday, January 30, 2008

From tea parties to leopard geckos....

I think my close friends know that I am very "feminine" at heart, but when God blessed me with my firstborn son..."Corey"...He opened my heart up to a whole new world! Corey has loved creepy, crawly things since he was about two, I believe! He is a walking encyclopedia of information regarding insects, reptiles, and even birds. Let's see...He has had fire-belly frogs, hermit crabs, lizards, various insects and the list goes on! He is currently the proud owner of "Leia", the leopard gecko(who eats live insects for dinner!). He so wanted me to share this with my blogging friends! He would love to own a snake, but I have to draw the line somewhere! ha! I DO love tea parties, but I wouldn't trade my boys and all they enjoy for anything...I still scream when I see a spider, though!(smile)I also added some pictures of our beautiful golden..."Buckeye". Hope that all you girls enjoy this post(as you sip from your china teacups)...

pets