Friday, August 28, 2009

.Fun memories and the !st day of school...

Thought that someone might need a laugh...I recently found this first picture(the caricature of Danny and I) in my drawer and thought that I should share it! There is one of my bro. and sis.-in-law, Dan and Becky Ellis, floating out there somewhere, too...We had them done together, before kids! Fun memories!
School is now underway and we are back to a nice routine....
I am also posting some fun "end~of~summer" memories...the Indiana State Fair(We were so glad the Papaw and Mamaw Kennedy were able to go with us!) and a weekend of camping with our good friends...David and Martha Going, and their sweet kids(I think that we have started a tradition!).
Hope that you are all having a great year...blessings to you all!
1st day of school 09/ Fair