Friday, June 5, 2009

Campin' fun...

OK, girlfriends....I've always been a "hotel/restaurant" type of girl, but ya know what??? I have learned to really enjoy CAMPING! :)We had the opportunity to camp in Brown County, IN last weekend...it was probably one of the most relaxing times we have shared recently.(Let me add...this particular park has nice, clean BR and shower facilities...that helps! :)) The kids just love "setting up" camp...getting the tent up, etc. We took some great hikes, ate yummy camp food(Danny even fixed pancakes with fresh peaches one morning~~~delish),talked around the campfire, played football, had Sunday morning church in a cute little open cabin, and just enjoyed family time out in God's beautiful Creation! (I'm ready to go again!)Oh, but don't get me wrong...I still LOVE a nice restaurant and pretty hotel! :)
Camping