Monday, May 11, 2009

"Moms are just grown up little girls..."


Corey...
Cassie...
Cade...
My dear Mom...
(Mamaw Smith and her girls...)

What a fun, beautiful Mother's Day! I loved the saying on the adorable little Boyds bear that Danny gave me..."Moms are just grown up little girls". That is exactly how I feel sometimes...just like a little girl playing house! And just like I loved being a pretend Mommy to my dolls...I love being a Mommy to my three blessings! From the handmade cards, to my special gifts, to the delicious Mother's Day meal...my day was perfect!

I also am blessed to have a wonderful Mother and Mother-in-law(and one remaining, dear Grandmother)...precious, godly women who have been awesome Mothers to their families! I have such an incredible heritage to pass on. Hope that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day...either celebrating AS a Mother, or WITH your Mother or just because YOU ARE SPECIAL! :)