Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




I'd like to say "Happy Father's Day" to some special people in my life. First, God has blessed me with an awesome Dad...He has always been a wonderful Christian example...a godly, hard-working husband and father(he is a fantastic grandpa, too!). He can grill a great steak, play a mean game of checkers, knows his Bible, sings beautifully, and keeps his yard and car perfect (and he always has a great shine on his shoes - I love it!). Thanks for being you, Daddy.

Second, God gave me Danny...he is such an awesome Dad to our kids...I knew he would be the first night he held our firstborn in the recliner all night long when I went back to work. Not only has he always helped with routines such as baths, getting everyone ready for church or doing school projects, but he "plays" with our kids, "prays" with them and "praises" them. They can't wait until he gets home from work every day. Thanks, Danny, for being an GREAT Dad to our kids!

As a bonus, God gave me an awesome father-in-law. He is a godly Christian man and I am so proud to call him my father-in-law. He taught Danny to have a good work ethic and Danny remembers his prayers even as a little boy. Thanks, Dad!

Love you all...