Saturday, October 13, 2007

Family time

We recently enjoyed some days spent with my Dad's sister and brother-in-law...Norma and Jack Patterson. They reside in Portland, Oregon and flew here to spend some time in Indiana. Danny and I had not had the priviledge of seeing them for almost ten years. They are such wonderful,interesting people...Aunt Norma was a missionary to both Africa and New Mexico. She also was a Nurse Anesthetist for many years. She and Uncle Jack met later on in life and have spent many wonderful years together.We had fun reminiscing...so many good memories! We spent one day at the Gaither Resource Center...ate a delicious lunch and toured their studio. We visited in our different homes and ended our time together with a backyard picnic around the firepit at Daddy and Mother's house. I thank God for my family and for my wonderful Christian Heritage!


Jack & Norma's visit